Thursday, July 3, 2008

Now offering Strauch fiber equipment!

I am lucky enough to be able to carry Strauch fiber equipment. I'm stocking in the "Accessories and Tools" section of my hyena cart, and in my ETSY shop.

Tools and Accessories

The Strauch Fiber company is amazing, offering handmade in the USA equipment at great prices to us fiber addicts.

I personally own the "Finest" drum carder and the Jumbo Ball Winder. I couldn't say enough about these products. The ball winder makes perfect balls, up to a pound in weight! The drum carder is flawless. It cards perfect batts in one pass.

There aren't many products that I find so exciting that I want to tell everyone I know about them.

If you're here on my site, you most likely already KNOW about Strauch and the quality of their products. I probably don't need to convince you that you would enjoy owning any of their products!

No comments: